DirecTech Labs is an AI and behavioral science company that helps direct selling companies create hyper-personalized communications and experiences for their reps and customers. We use data, AI and behavioral science to understand distributors, customers and the model itself with exquisite depth. We lever these insights into a process of constant experimentation designed to influence and affect the behavior of reps and customers around the world. We develop advanced, AI-based, direct selling retention solutions that reduce distributor churn and increase sales. Learn more about us at www.directechlabs.com, and on our YouTube channel.
We are looking for a Sr. QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team of engineering experts. As a Sr. QA Automation Engineer, you will facilitate development of the company's testing process. In this role you will blend technical expertise and leadership skills to design and guide our automation efforts, working closely with cross-functional teams to facilitate quality being a feature of the product.
What You'll Do:
- Design and build automation framework to support integration, regression and functional testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and scripts based on client-driven design specifications outlined in user stories
- Drive adoption of standards and best practices for software test development
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support and perform thorough regression testing
- 6+ years of QA Automation experience - Demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure)
- Solid experience in implementing test automation infrastructure and writing test scripts - Understanding of agile/scrum values, principles and practices
- Experience working with non-GUI automation tools, preferably VSTS or any Microsoft based tool
- Experience querying relational databases (e.g. SQL, Azure SQL) and testing REST based API interfaces
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented language
- Experience with Security testing tools and understanding of standard security vulnerabilities is preferable but not mandatory
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field of study
DirecTech Labs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants.