Product Performance Analyst
DirecTech Labs, a predictive analytics and data science organization (US Based Headquarters in Los Angeles, California) is looking for a passionate, talented, and highly motivated Product Performance Analyst who can turn SMS, Mobile and Web KPIs and data trends into insights and recommendations. This role will play a key support role in the success of the product roadmap and will report to the VP of Product. We are only looking for the very best of the best talent to join our exceptionally gifted team and amazing culture.
- You are able to perform product UX/UI, campaign delivery, trend, and data analysis.
- You have the passion to find insights that identify the solutions to address business problems and opportunities for our customers.
- You have expertise in SQL, Excel, and Powerpoint
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and can tailor messaging to the audience your presenting.
- You don't shy away from a challenge, are curious and looking to make a big impact.
What You'll Get:
An amazing company culture that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun and teamwork.
The chance to work for a “data” company building “data” products.
Working with "A Players" across the organization.
DirecTech Labs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants.
- You have 2-4 years of e-commerce, mobile and web analysis and/or project-based experience where data insights were key in driving product improvement.
- Passionate about building rapport with cross-functional teams; establishing trust, communicating openly and effectively balancing the needs of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced work environment, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple project analysis flows simultaneously.
- You have developed performance updates to keep stakeholders updated on key trends.
- You have strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with Mobile and Web KPI reporting and data analysis.
- You are able to perform demographic, trend, UX/UI and data analysis and have the ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics.
- You have the passion to find insights that identify the solutions to address business problems and opportunities for our customers
- You don't shy away from a challenge, are curious and seek to make a big impact.