Director of People and Culture
DirecTech Labs is hiring a Director of People and Culture who is passionate about acquiring top-tier talent and developing a career path for employees in an extremely fast-moving organization. Join an incredible group of humans levering behaviour science and AI that brings direct and social selling into the information age. We help our customers create more effective and compelling income opportunities for millions of people who will be automated out of work in the years to come. Learn more about us at www.directechlabs.com, and on our YouTube channel.
What You'll Do
- As Head of People and Culture at DirecTech Labs, you will be responsible for defining and advancing a top-tier employee experience that spans the full life cycle. As a strategic and hands-on partner to the DTL leadership team, you will enhance an already thriving company culture while continuously defining new ways of building and enhancing team culture.
- Create a people strategy and a plan that delivers on DTL's ambitious needs and goals. This includes talent acquisition, performance review/acceleration, coaching & training, onboarding/offboarding processes, rewards and recognition, employee retention, and employee benefits.
- Establish a solid foundation of trust and credibility to be an effective listener and problem solver of personal and organizational challenges
- Drive continuous focus on initiatives to create a high-performance organization, reflecting DTL's culture and core values in its recruitment, training and benefits programs
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors providing HR tools, systems, programs (such as training), and services
- Oversee HR systems, in addition to performance analysis, metrics tuning, and reporting via dashboards presented to DTL’s Executive Board
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current state and federal laws and regulations.
- Conduct salary and market research to define compensation benchmarks.
- Development of HR Policy , Manuals and a comprehensive employee handbook.
- Define the HR strategy of DTL in line with its product and expansion objectives; create long and short-term HR roadmaps to achieve the strategy.
About DirecTech Labs:
DirecTech Labs is a data science company building disruptive innovations for and in partnership with, the $186B direct selling industry. DTL focuses on delivering predictive analytic and machine learning products and services that help millions of micro-entrepreneurs around the world realize the business opportunities they’ve signed up for.
You will love working on the DirecTech Labs team supporting our partners and customers as we create technologies which will impact the lives and socio-economic status of 100M direct sellers around the world! Your colleagues will become your friends and chosen family, holding each other up and accountable as we disrupt and evolve a global industry together, stretching, growing, laughing and solving big problems.
- 10+ years of experience in a People/HR role with continuously expanding scope, in a high-growth technology environment
- Thoughtful reflection on past successes and failures, and a personal philosophy around People, Culture and Talent Acquisition
- Strong business acumen and ability to turn business goals into HR policies and procedures to optimize team performance and culture
- Must have self-driven prioritization abilities and comfortable with a high-volume workload
- Visionary thought leadership mindset to inspire high performance and rapid growth, but you don’t mind operating at the tactical level as needed
- Expertise in the development and execution of an effective talent acquisition strategy, from hiring to people development
- Social media savvy for LinkedIn, IIMJobs, Naukri, Glassdoor, Indeed and recruiting software applications
- Proven knowledge of employment and labor laws including Federal and State (India required, US desired)
- Optimistic and enthusiastic "team player" mentality driven to create a positive work environment through collaboration, teambuilding, and influencing skills